La Jolla Equestrian Dressage Schooling Show Fun Series 2021
Saturday July 10 – Judge: Shareen Purcell, L Grad with Distinction-Completed
Saturday September 4 – Judge: Ivetta Harte, L Grad with Distinction
For Sept. 4:
Entry closing dates are the Sunday before the show.
Tentative show schedule to be posted the Wednesday before the show.
Manager: Steven Stratton, email@example.com, 510.368.0614
Secretary: Meredith Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360.951.9228
Facilities Info: Lourdes Giovannini, email@example.com, 916.803.2516
FOR ENTRY FORM EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility location: 5901 Camino Tassajara, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Ribbons to 5th Place, Prizes for 1st
Show Starts: 9 a.m.
Complementary water and lunch for all competitor!!
Sponsor opportunities offered!! Email for info: email@example.com
- Dressage Tests: Eventing USEF Dressage, USDF Dressage tests and Western dressage tests will be used.
- All tests will be outdoors in 20m X 60m meter court, except for leadline, which will be outdoors in a 20m X 30m. Leadline handler must be 18 years old or older.
- Well behaved, horse-savvy dogs are permitted on a leash. Show management reserves the right to ask you to leave if your dog is unfriendly towards other participants. If this occurs, all show fees are forfeited.
- At LJEC, we strive to provide a safe environment for all, especially our horses. As such, we ask that any exhibitors bringing horses in provide proof of current rhino/flu vaccination. Thank you in advance for adhering to this requirement.
- Refunds will be given for a cancellation submitted prior to the closing date, less the $23.00 office fee. No refunds will be given post closing date.
- Entries must be complete and accompanied by payment, LJEC liability waiver/release AND proof of current rhino/flu vaccine to be accepted.
- Entries must be received by the posted closing date. Entries received after the closing date are accepted as space allows.
- Stabling: Limited stalls available for competitors on a first come, first serve basis for $35/stall. Please contact the show secretary.